Le Creuset Signature Iron Skillet 11.75"
Added to Registry
Whether frying eggs, baking desserts or searing meat, the Signature iron handle skillet perfectly prepares a variety of classic foods on the stovetop or in the oven.
- helper handle adds comfort and control when lifting
- spacious cooking surface for multiple servings or larger ingredients
- durable black enamel finish requires no seasoning
- even heat distribution and superior heat retention
- colorful, long-lasting exterior enamel resists chipping and cracking
- fancy fry pan
- I have a couple sizes of this fry pan and I like them quite a lot. Though they are considered "seasoned" because of the enamel surface, I still had to use them for awhile before food stopped sticking. They seem to get grimier than my Le Creuset dutch oven, probably due to their function. I have to agree with the other reviewer that Lodge is a good pan. If I had to choose between my Le Creuset dutch oven and my Le Creuset fry pan, I would choose the dutch oven. That said, these fry pans are nice and a great way to add some other colors to your kitchen, though most of the color is underneath and not visible unless they are hanging. (Posted on 5/31/2015)
- This is the worst pan I have ever bought. I use Lodge cast iron daily and thought I would treat myself to a fancy enameled pan, but i was THOROUGHLY disappointed. I heated up, with oil slowly and my eggs stick, chicken sticks, onions stick. I hate it! I would highly recommend Lodge cast iron skillets instead! They are much cheaper, cook better, and last forever. (Posted on 5/4/2015)