Le Creuset Stoneware French Press - 27oz
Added to Registry
Enjoy coffee, espresso and cappuccino in color with Le Creuset's New Cafe Collection.
Some say coffee prepared in a French press is the way every cup should be savored. Coarsely ground coffee beans are steeped in boiling water, and then filtered away by plunging the mesh sieve through the press. Direct contact between the beans and the water means a stronger flavor. Loose tea leaves can alos be steeped in a French press.
- Dense stoneware blocks moisture absorption to prevent cracking, crazing and rippling
- Impermeable exterior enamel resists stains and scratches from metal utensils
- Nearly-nonstick glazed interior easily releases foods for quick cleanup
- Must-Have For Le Creuset And French Press Lovers
Another example of solid, beautiful stoneware from Le Creuset! The ceramic build definitely helps with heat retention, and the characteristic LC look is fantastic. If purchasing as a gift, however, make sure that the couple drinks (or is open to drinking) french press style coffee.
-Well made and stylish
-Customer service. I had read concerns about replacing the filter if it became warped through mishandling, so I decided to investigate. I put in a call to Le Creuset to inquire about replacing a filter from a french press purchased a couple of years ago: a human picked up on the second ring, and without hesitation the representative stated that they absolutely would replace it.
-French Press is not for everyone, although this piece does look nice even if it is not in use.
-If you are looking for a price in the entry-level range, you might want to check out our Bodum line in store.
-Woe to the collector whose color has been discontinued! (Posted on 5/8/2015)
- So good I bought two.
- I bought this after comparing the Le Crueset ceramic french press and the Bodum Chambord stainless press. Since I finally made my decision, I've bought another as a gift, I loved it so much. My coffee stays warm longer, it looks classy on my counter, and doesn't have ANY plastic on it. I love it! (Posted on 6/3/2014)