With St. Patrick’s Day right around the corner, make sure you’re prepared to celebrate with a classic Irish recipe! With this Crockpot Corned Beef & Cabbage recipe, you’ll never have dry corned beef again.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 9 hours
Total Time: 9 hours 15 minutes
- 6 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 onion, cut into quarters
- 4 cups of water
- 6 ounces of beer (up to you and your preference! I recommend trying it with an Irish Ale)
- 4 pounds of corned beef brisket with spice packet
- 1 pound of carrots
- 10 baby red potatoes, cut into quarters
- 1 head of green cabbage, cut into wedges
- First, place the potatoes, carrots, onion and garlic at the bottom of the slow cooker. Pour in the water and put the brisket on top.
- Next, pour your beer of choice over the brisket. Sprinkle in the spice packet. Cover and set the slow cooker on High.
- Cook the brisket for 8 hours.
- An hour before serving, stir in the cabbage and cook for an additional hour.
To complete the meal, don’t forget the Guiness!
Formoso Salad Plate
Kitchen Conversions Spatula
Natural Bamboo Board
Pizza Wheel - 4"
Gingham Cotton Napkin
Ripple Dish Towel
Embossed Stoneware Mug
Mango Wood Bowls
Local Produce Bag Sets
Sage Swedish Dishcloth
More Serveware and Cookware:
Kitchen and Dining Table Supplies:
Adapted from AllRecipes