Classic Asian Utility Knife - 4.5"
Wusthoff's best-selling collection for generations, CLASSIC full-tang knifes are precision-forged from a single piece of an exclusive high-carbon stainless steel. The CLASSIC collection features handles made with polyoxymethylene (POM), a highly durable synthetic material that resists fading and discoloration.
The CLASSIC 4.5" Asian Utility Knife features a uniquely curved straight edge blade, which allows it to be used as mini cook's knife as well as a paring knife. The new knife is perfectly designed for both low rock cuts that require moderate heft and precise balance, and closer hand work that demands a razor sharp edge and exceptional agility. The ideal size and shape for countless food prep tasks, the CLASSIC 4.5" Asian Utility Knife performs effortlessly when cutting, slicing or dicing a variety of ingredients, including fruits, vegetables and cheeses, and can even be used to trim meats and poultry.
- Precision-forged from a single blank of high carbon stainless steel
- Full tang that is triple riveted to the handle for precise control
- Tempered to 58° Rockwell
- Full bolster and finger guard
- 4.5" blade length
- Made in Solingen, Germany
- Hand wash with warm water, a damp cloth and dish soap
- Dry carefully
- Store in a knife block, magnetic holder or special case