Classic Santoku Hollow Edge Knife
Wusthof's best-selling collection for generations, CLASSIC full-tang knives are precision-forged from a single piece of exclusive high-carbon stainless steel. The CLASSIC collection features handles made with polyoxymethylene (POM), a highly durable synthetic material that resists fading and discoloration.
The Santoku Hollow Edge Knife is designed with a thinner blade than the traditional Cook's Knife. The hollow edge is crafted with evenly spaced vertical indentations, which create small air pockets between the blade and the food. These small air pockets gently push food off the blade and reduce friction and drag.This knife allows cooks to effortlessly prep a wide array of fresh produce, including starchy vegetables.
- Precision-forged from a single blank of high carbon stainless steel
- Full tang that is triple riveted to the handle for precise control
- Tempered to 58° Rockwell
- Full bolster and finger guard
- Made in Solingen, Germany
- Hand wash with warm water, a damp cloth and dish soap
- Dry carefully
- Store in a knife block, magnetic holder or special case