Classic Artisian Utility Knife - 4.5"
Wusthoff's best-selling collection for generations, CLASSIC full-tang knifes are precision-forged from a single piece of an exclusive high-carbon stainless steel. The CLASSIC collection features handles made with polyoxymethylene (POM), a highly durable synthetic material that resists fading and discoloration.
The CLASSIC Artisian Utility Knife is smaller than a cook's knife but larger than a paring knife, making it the perfect knife for a magnitude of tasks. The scalloped edge cuts through meat such as turkey without damaging it, bread without compressing it and tomatoes without squishing them. The small size allows it to be the perfect knife to mince shallots, onions and herbs as well. The offset blade forces the hand to be further away from the cutting board, allowing it to slice through thicker foods.
- Precision-forged from a single blank of high carbon stainless steel
- Full tang that is triple riveted to the handle for precise control
- Tempered to 58° Rockwell
- Full bolster and finger guard
- 4.5" blade length
- Made in Solingen, Germany
- Hand wash with warm water, a damp cloth and dish soap
- Dry carefully
- Store in a knife block, magnetic holder or special case