Classic Extra Wide Paring Knife - 4"
Wusthof's best-selling collection for generations, CLASSIC full-tang knives are precision forged from a single piece of an exclusive high-carbon stainless steel. The CLASSIC collection features handles made with polyoxymethylene (POM), a highly durable synthetic material that resists fading and discoloration.
The Extra Wide Paring Knife is the second most important knife in the kitchen. Acting as a small Cook's Knife, this paring knife's extra girth and rounded, straight-edge blade surface makes it perfect to trim, slice and peel garlic and other herbs. Crush, chop and scoop freshly prepped ingredients for easy transfer to a bowl or pan.
- Precision-forged from a single blank of high carbon stainless steel
- Full tang that is triple riveted to the handle for precise control
- Tempered to 58° Rockwell
- Full bolster and finger guard
- 4" blade length
- Made in Solingen, Germany
- Hand wash with warm water, a damp cloth and dish soap
- Dry carefully
- Store in a knife block, magnetic holder or special case