Classic Utility Knife
Wusthof's best-selling collection for generations, CLASSIC full-tang knives are precision-forged from a single piece of exclusive high-carbon stainless steel. The CLASSIC collection features handles made with polyoxymethylene (POM), a highly durable synthetic material that resists fading and discoloration.
The Utility Knife, smaller than a cook's knife but larger than a paring knife, is the perfect solution for a magnitude of tasks. Can be used for mincing shallots, onions and herbs as well as cutting vegetables or small meats. A great addition to any kitchen!
- Precision-forged from a single blank of high carbon stainless steel
- Full tang that is triple riveted to the handle for precise control
- Tempered to 58° Rockwell
- Full bolster and finger guard
- Made in Solingen, Germany
- Hand wash with warm water, damp cloth and dish soap
- Dry carefully
- Store in a knife block, magnetic holder or special case