The Flower Cocotte combines the performance and durability of enameled cast iron with a cheerful shape just right for springtime.
Long recognized for its strength and durability, cast iron is the prime material for slow-cooking, braising and roasting, thanks to its ability to maintain even and consistent heat. The enamel exterior eliminates the need for seasoning, and it’s suitable for both stovetop and oven use.
- 2.25 qt. capacity
- Diameter: 9.5" Height: 5.5"
- Colorful exterior enamel is shock-resistant to prevent chipping and cracking
- Sand-colored interior enamel has a smooth finish that promotes caramelization, prevents sticking and resists stains
- Dome-shaped lid locks in flavor by promoting continuous circulation of heat and moisture
- Stainless steel knob is safe at any oven temperature
- No seasoning required
- Dishwasher safe