Ikon Offset Deli Knife - 8"
CLASSIC IKON knives feature a distinctive, double bolster design for professional-style heft, exceptional balance and beauty. The handle is made of a highly durable synthetic material - Polyoxymethylene (POM) - which has a tighter molecular structure to resist fading and discoloration. The elegant shape of the handle is designed for a comfortable grip.
The IKON 8" Offset Deli Knife is designed to slice through a variety of sandwich ingredients. The scalloped edge cuts through meat such as turkey without damaging it, bread without compressing it and tomatoes without squashing them. The offset blade forces the hand to be further away from the cutting board, allowing it to slice through thicker foods.
- Precision-forged from a single blank of high carbon stainless steel
- Full tang that is triple riveted to the handle for precise control
- Tempered to 58 ° Rockwell
- Half bolster for complete honing and sharpening
- Heel bolster provides added balance
- Contoured handle for a comfortable grip and contemporary appearance
- 8" blade length
- Made in Solingen, Germany
- Hand wash with warm water, a damp cloth and dish soap
- Dry carefully
- Store in a knife block, magnetic holder or special case