Laurel Soap Bar
For centuries, the luxury of French-milled soaps has remained the gold standard of excellence. Traditional French soap is triple-milled to product a completely uniform and smooth soap, without impurities, thus lasting longer.
Each bar of Pré de Provence soap is not only carefully made today by dedicated soapmakers in Provence following their proud traditions, but quad-milled to be smoother and have a richer lather to create our luxurious feel.
- Quad-milled shea butter enriched soaps
- No animal testing or animal ingredients
- No animal by-products such as beeswax, lanolin from wool, or animal fats/lipids
- Free of Parabens, Ethyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, DEA, BPA/Phthalates
- Made with no GMO's, mineral oil or Petrochemicals
- No Phthalates, Shellac or Plasticizers
- No Micronized Titanium Dioxide
- No Lead