M'Steel Crepe Pan
Inspired by the simple carbon steel cookware used throughout France, Mauviel's M'Steel collection represents a return to the roots of cooking. Featuring exceptional heat transfer and the ability to be preheated to extremely high temperatures, M'Steel cookware is perfect for searing, browning, stir-frying and more. Constructed from extra-thick carbon steel with riveted steel handles, this heritage-quality cookware will endure a lifetime of use.
The Crepe Pan features an extra-wide cooking surface and low sides for easy flipping and turning.
- Carbon steel features excellent heat conduction
- Heat safe to high temperatures
- Carbon steel becomes increasingly nonstick with each use
- Extremely durable, commercial-grade carbon steel
- Safe to use with metal utensils and will not retain flavors and odors
- Can be used on Electric, Gas, Radiant Ring, Ceramic, Halogen and Induction stovetops
- Oven safe up to 680℉
- Made in France
- Hand wash with warm water immediately after use
- Dry completely and store in a dry place to prevent rusting
- Wipe with oiled paper towel
- Carbon steel will change color and develop a patina with use
- Special Care Instructions: M'Steel cookware ships with a beeswax coating that must be removed prior to use. To remove coating, scrub with hot, soapy water. Pan must be seasoned to prevent corrosion. To season, dry pan completely after cleaning, then wipe with a thin coat of flavorless cooking oil. Heat until oil liquefies, then turn heat off and wipe off excess oil. Repeat as necessary.