Weird Is Beautiful: The Wisdom of Octopuses
Think like you’ve got nine brains, feel like you’ve got three hearts, and hug as though you have eight arms.
Wisdom begins in wonder: and there is no creature so weird and wonderful as the octopus. Wise, compassionate, strong yet adaptable – and with Houdini-like vanishing tricks – octopuses are the most fascinating creatures on the planet. They provide a masterclass in self-care and there is so much we can learn from them. With the help of Weird Is Beautiful you will discover:
- When to be strong, and when to be flexible
- How to sift through the flotsam and jetsam of your life to find the pearls you should cling to
- How camouflage can be self-care, but when you should let your true colours shine!
- How to multi-task, even when you don’t have eight arms
- When to allow the currents of the ocean to sweep you along, and when to stick your tentacles to the rocks and resist
- How to live wild, weird and free
Who said life above water can’t sparkle?
- 128 Pages
- By Liz Marvin