Classic Bread Knife - 8"
Wusthof's best-selling collection for generations, CLASSIC knives are precision-forged from a single piece of an exclusive high-carbon stainless steel. The CLASSIC collection features handles made with polyoxymethylene (POM), a highly durable synthetic material that resists fading and discoloration.
The serrations along the edge help guide the blade through tough crust without compressing the soft inside of the bread, and slices with minimal crumbs.
- Precision-forged from a single blank of high carbon stainless steel
- Full tang that is triple riveted to the handle for precise control
- Tempered to 58° Rockwell
- Full bolster and finger guard
- 8" blade length
- Made in Solingen, Germany
- Hand wash with warm water, damp cloth and dish soap
- Store in a knife block, magnetic holder or special case