Classic Deli Knife - 8"
Wusthoff's best-selling collection for generations, CLASSIC full-tang knifes are precision-forged from a single piece of an exclusive high-carbon stainless steel. The CLASSIC collection features handles made with polyoxymethylene (POM), a highly durable synthetic material that resists fading and discoloration.
The Deli Knife is designed to slice through a variety of sandwich ingredients. The scalloped edge cuts through meat, bread and tomatoes without damaging or compressing the sandwich. The offset blade forces the hand to be further away from the cutting board, allowing it to slice through thicker foods.
- Precision-forged from a single blank of high carbon stainless steel
- Full tang that is triple riveted to the handle for precise control
- Tempered to 58 ° Rockwell
- Full bolster and finger guard
- 8" blade length
- Made in Solingen, Germany
- Hand wash with warm water, a damp cloth and dish soap
- Dry carefully
- Store in a knife block, magnetic holder or special case
Notify me when this product is available:
We guarantee the quality of the products we sell in our store and website. If you aren’t completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return most items for a refund of the product value.
For more information visit our return policy.