Ikon Double Serrated Bread Knife - 9"
CLASSIC IKON knives feature a distinctive, double bolster design for professional-style heft, exceptional balance and beauty. The handle is made of a highly durable synthetic material - Polyoxymethylene (POM) - which has a tighter molecular structure to resist fading and discoloration. The elegant shape of the handle is designed for a comfortable grip.
The IKON 9" Double Serrated Bread Knife has double the number of serrations or a serration within the serration. The design of the double serrated bread knife glides through crusty breads with minimal crumbs without damaging the inside. This knife can also be used on delicate produce or even angel food cake.
- Precision-forged from a single blank of high carbon stainless steel
- Full tang that is triple riveted to the handle for precise control
- Tempered to 58° Rockwell
- Half bolster for complete honing and sharpening
- Heel bolster provides added balance
- Contoured handle for a comfortable grip and contemporary appearance
- 9" blade length
- Made in Solingen, Germany
- Hand wash with warm water, a damp cloth and dish soap
- Dry carefully
- Store in a knife block, magnetic holder or special case