Classic Paring Knife - 3.5"
Wusthof's best-selling collection for generations, CLASSIC full-tang knives are precision-forged from a single piece of an exclusive high-carbon stainless steel. The CLASSIC collection features handles made with polyoxymethylene (POM), a highly durable synthetic material that resists fading and discoloration.
The Paring Knife is the second most important knife in the kitchen. The small narrow blade tapers to a point at the tip and is easy to handle, making it the perfect knife to trim and slice small produce such as garlic cloves and herbs.
- Precision-forged from a single blank of high carbon stainless steel
- Full tang that is triple riveted to the handle for precise control
- Tempered to 58° Rockwell
- Full bolster and finger guard
- 3.5" blade length
- Made in Solingen, Germany
- Hand wash with warm water, damp cloth and dish soap
- Dry carefully
- Store in a knife block, magnetic holder or special case