Jackson Extension Table
The subtle genius of the Jackson Table is its small size and ability to seat up to 10 people when outfitted with four extension leaves. This table moves comfortably from the dining room to the area between the refrigerator and the TV.
Made with local and sustainably harvested solid Appalachian hardwood. Board-by-board lumber selection process captures the beauty of the wood. Built-to-order by a craftsperson who signs and dates the piece. Catalyzed lacquer top coat forms a clear, efficient, highly-protective barrier with a close-to-the-wood feel.
- Width: 36"
- Length: 66"-114"
- Height: 30"
- Seats 6 to 10 people
- Two 12" leaves extend table to 90"
- Four 12" leaves extend table to 114"
- Self storing leaves not available
- Assorted uniform and contrast finishes available
- Shown in Cherry Heritage Russet with contrasting base in Hand-Glazed Lambs Wool. Ask about contrasting finish option pricing.
Please allow for an 8+ week lead time on all custom orders. Call or visit our brick + mortar for more information.
Notify me when this product is available:
We guarantee the quality of the products we sell in our store and website. If you aren’t completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return most items for a refund of the product value.
For more information visit our return policy.